Бежанската криза в Европа и троянския кон навлизащ в домовете ни

Темата ще съдържа често задавани въпроси относно бежанската сган. Съответно ще съдържа и отговори, от които по-голямата част ще са в голям детайл. Ще видите много статистики, много числа, много морални и вероятно неморални отговори. Ала истината не винаги ще ви се струва морално правилна.

Копирано е от word документ, сигурно ще има грешки. Направих всичко възможно да го реконструирам така ,че да пасне добре във форума.

Сега, цялата информация е на английски защото трябваше да бъде есе за курсове по Английски. Но в крайна сметка го ползвах за много други неща и дори не е есе. За всяка точка ще има числа водещи към линкове( Пример ///1///) това е номер на снимка, графа или допълнителна информация. Моля проверете ги.
Ако има достатъчно заинтересовани може да направя и версия на български.

What I have here isn’t exactly an essay because essay isn’t the best way to prove a point. And it will be stupid to put statistics and charts in an essay anyway. I have a flew point to make about some of the things and groups of people that I hate. I will try and provide as much statistics and facts as I can. And of course I will try to provide the sources of most of the information that I will be shearing with you. I really do hope that you will listen to the facts even if they are against your opinion. At least that’s what any properly thinking human being will do. Hopefully you all will understand what I’m saying and will understand why I’m so racist and why I’m such an anti-globalist.
So… lets begin with a brief overview of the points that I will make today.
I’ve listed the points so that the most relevant ones are on the top, that way we can have enough time to go trough the best ones first.

1. Rape crisis in Sweden is a real big problem
2. Causes of the recent terrorists attacks and the rape crisis listed up above are all due to illegal immigration and Muslim minorities
3. Islam is not religion of peace but in fact is a tool for destruction and conquest
4. Black immigrant and black communities in white nations are a problem
5. The existence of anti-white movement in USA and UK and in most of the west countries
6. Back Lives Matter is and terroristic, anti-white, pro-black movement
7. You have to take the red pill to survive

1 . Rape crisis in Sweden is a real big problem.
Yes, as I have said before the Swedish rape epidemic does exist. Many people will deny it and the Swedish government will try to hide it with propaganda. They will use the good of the people to make them think that they need more diversity or also called multiculturalism ///1///. They say that diversity of the cultures in Sweden will make them a better nation with strong economy. But putting sandniggers from the middle east and blacks from Africa into a completely different and civilized culture isn’t the best idea. All of this has started in the early 1970 when Swedish parliament unanimously decided to change the former homogeneous Sweden into a multicultural country. Forty years later the dramatic consequences of this experiment are that the violent crimes have increased by 300% and the rapes by 1400%. ///2///
Back in 1975, the year when politicians decided that Sweden was to become multicultural, the Swedish population stood at 8,200,000. By 2014 it had grown to 9,700,000 – an increase of 18.7%. This growth is entirely due to immigration, as Swedish women on average give birth to 1.92 children compared to the 2.24 average of immigrant women
And also an interesting fact is that in 2015 out of the 163.000 people who applied for asylum in Sweden about 500 found jobs. ///3/// /// Other sources;www.thelocal.se , SVT, migration authorities - Migrationsverket /// Funny, huh?

(Шегата на страна. Доста е зле положението там, особено за дамите.)

2. Causes of the recent terrorists attacks and the rape crisis are all due to illegal immigration and Muslim minorities.
I don’t think that I need to explain to you that almost all the terror attacks are made by muslims because we all have seen the news. We all know that muslims do these kinds of stuff almost every day. Ever since the European union started accepting refuges there hasn’t been a single week without a terrorist attack in the name off Allah. But I will make sure to prove my point anyways.///1/// /// 2 These are some of the most notable attacks ///
And this is a list that shows only the major terrorist attacks. You can see that all these people where killed by muslims. If we count the smaller and not so popular terror attacks in 2016 then the number gets much bigger. In fact during 2016 there were 2500 Islamic attacks in 59 countries, in which 21000 people were killed and 30000 injured.

3. Islam is not religion of peace but in fact is a tool for destruction and conquest.
All of the thing up above should pretty much prove my point. But to make the wound bigger I will add some more reasons why Islam in not a religion of peace.

18,000 deadly terror attacks committed explicitly in the name of Islam in just the last ten years. (Other religions combined for perhaps a dozen or so).
    *Muhammad, the prophet of Islam, had people killed for insulting him or for criticizing his religion. This included women. Muslims are also told to emulate the example of Muhammad.
    Muhammad said in many places that he has been “ordered by Allah to fight men until they testify that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is his messenger.” In the last nine years of his life, he ordered no less than 65 military campaigns to do exactly that.
    Muhammad inspired his men to war with the basest of motives, using captured loot, sex and a gluttonous paradise as incentives. He beheaded captives, enslaved children and raped women captured in battle. Again, Muslims are told to emulate the example of Muhammad.
    After Muhammad died, the people who lived with him and knew his religion best immediately fell into war with each other.
    Muhammad directed Muslims to wage war on other religions and bring them under submission to Islam. Within the first few decades following his death, his Arabian companions invaded and conquered Christian, Jewish, Hindu, Buddhist and Zoroastrian lands. A mere 25 years after Muhammad’s death, Muslim armies had captured land and people within the borders of over 28 modern countries outside of Saudi Arabia.
    Muslims continued their Jihad against other religions for 1400 years, checked only by the ability of non-Muslims to defend themselves. To this day, not a week goes by that Islamic fundamentalists do not attempt to kill Christians, Jews, Hindus and Buddhists explicitly in the name of Allah.
    (None of these other religions are at war with each other)
    Islam is the only religion that has to retain its membership by formally threatening to kill anyone who leaves. This is according to the example set by Muhammad.
    Islam teaches that non-Muslims are less than fully human. Muhammad said that Muslims can be put to death for murder, but that a Muslim could never be put to death for killing a non-Muslim.
    The Quran never once speaks of Allah’s love for non-Muslims, but it speaks of Allah’s cruelty toward and hatred of non-Muslims more than 500 times.
    “Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!”
    (The last words from the cockpit of Flight 93) /// 1(yes that site again) ///

_

**And before you try to say “NOT ALL MUSLIMS” let me tell you something. There are 1.6 billion muslims on the planet. Of course not all of them will be bad people. But the thing is that research shown that 700 million muslims support sharia law (wich means supporting all the things I mentioned above). This number only includes muslims in muslim majority countries. If we take into a count all the muslims in the world that number goes up to 900 mil. So this is more than half of all the muslims in the world. This is a lot. This is a really big concern. ///2. Really interesting, read it.///

_
gsi2-overview-1
gsi2-overview-2
05_projectionsUpdate_change310px

4. Black immigrant and black communities in white nations are a problem
5. The existence of anti-white movement in USA and UK and in most of the west countries
6. Back Lives Matter is and terroristic, anti-white, pro-black movement
(Разглеждаме ги заедно защото са доста близки теми.)

We will look at this tree points as one. It will take much longer if we take them apart . We first gonna see all the blacks coming into Europe and how it affects it.
Illegal immigration from Africa to Europe is significant. Many people from poor African countries embark on a journey for Europe, in hopes of a better life. In parts of Africa, trafficking of immigrants to Europe has become more profitable than drug trafficking. But happily I can say that some migrants die during the journey. Now… statistics show that in 2014, 170,100 irregular migrants were recorded arriving in Italy by sea (an increase from 42,925 arrivals recorded in 2013), 141,484 of them leaving from Libya. Sadly though this number has only gone up in the past years.///Не мога да намерия точниа линк но потърсете в google и ще намерите подобна информация///

Also I’m gonna share another interesting observation that a few German guys made.
They have monitored the movement of 15 ships belonging to some Non-governmental organizations. But it turned out that they were witnesses of a huge human trafficking operation. The 15 ships have been seen to leave their Italian ports, stop shortly before leaving Libyan coast, pick up their cargo and take a course back to Italy. Some of the organizations were Migrant offshore aid station, Save the Children, Open Arms, Sea-Eye.
Дали някой ще стигне до тук?
And the thing is that Brussels has created a law protecting such traffickers from prosecution. The law states that organizations who assist in rescue in the mediterranean sea should not risk punishment. In the end, during the two months there were at least 39,000 blacks smuggled into Italy. That is with the full consent of the European authorities. /// 2/// ///The video///

Now let’s see why are blacks such a big problem. Most of the statistic will come from the USA and the FBI. In recent years there has been a huge growing in racial tension in the USA despite them having a black for a president. And you may think that the problem is racist white people, or some kind of a new Ku Klux Klan. But no, the fault lies in the hands of the black lives matter movement. A movement started in recent years for the single purpose, to put blacks above whites. But they will try their best to hide that. I don’t need to prove to you that they are an anti-white movement. You can just google some of their protests and hear them shouting “What do we want? Dead cops” “Its time to kill some whities” “Fuck white people” “Kill white babies”. And hole bunch of other racist sentences about us. Despite them being a pro-black movement you wont hear them shouting “Stop black on black crime” “Stop black from selling and using drugs” or “Stop blacks of committing crimes”. Because these are the real problems that the black minorities face. And these things affect white people.
Data shows that 93 percent of black homicide victims are killed by other blacks. Blacks commit violent crimes at 7 to 10 times the rate that whites do. Blacks committed 52 percent of homicides between 1980 and 2008, despite composing just 13 percent of the population. Across the same timeframe, whites committed 45 percent of homicides while composing 77% of the population. There were almost 6,000 blacks killed by other blacks in 2015. By contrast, only 258 blacks were killed by police gunfire that year.
In 2013, over 72 percent of blacks were born out of wedlock. In Cook County –which Chicago belongs to – 79 percent of blacks were born to single mothers in 2003, while only 15 percent of whites were born to single mothers. /// 3///

But you will never hear the black lives matter movement speak about these things. Because their true objective is to kill, rape and torture white people. Their one true objective, white genocide.

(Имате късмет че няма да говоря за Antifa защото ще стане двойно по-голяма темата)

7 . You have to take the red pill to survive

You all probably have seen the Matrix. The original “Red Pill” is from a scene in the film.
Morpheus offers Neo two pills. The red pill will answer the question “what is the Matrix?” and the blue pill will simply make life carry on as before. As Neo reaches for the red pill Morpheus warns him “Remember, all I’m offering is the truth. Nothing more.”
Why is the choice between what you believe you know and an unknown ‘real’ truth so fascinating? How could a choice possibly be made? On one hand you have everyone you love and everything that you have built you life upon. One the other hand you have the promise of the real truth.
The question then is not about pills, but what they stand for in these circumstances. The question is asking us whether reality, truth, is worth pursuing. The blue pill will leave us as we are, in a life consisting of habit, of things we believe we know. In an life where we are comfortable and we do not need truth to live. The blue pill symbolizes commuting to work every day, or brushing your teeth.
But the red pill will show us how deep the rabbit hole goes. It may hurt us to know the things that are true. It may be the in a direct fight with the things that we thought we knew before, it may be against the rules placed by parents, relatives and society. It will place us in a moral dilemma between the good and the bad. Is it bad to hate? Is it good to love?
**To take the red pill means to understand and accept that life is not all about acceptance, love, diversity, multiculturalism, charity, helping the poor or the disabled. Life is about survival. And as long as there are people who take the red pill, hope for the white children will not be lost. We are born with one sole purpose, to continue living and to make a place for the new generation. As one great man long lost in the history has said:

“We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.”

1 Like

Евала, обаче не мисля че в този форум ще го оценят. Въпреки това те поздравявам, без значение дали си го правил тил или не :smiley: . Темата е актуална и хората трябва да спрат да се правят на слепи и незаинтересовани.

2 Likes

Съгласен съм. Хората, които се интересуват от темата май-вероятно посещават /pol/ или други форуми с подобна насока. Тук не мисля, че ще има каквато и да е дискусия по самата тема тъй като малко хора имат мнение и интерес за тези неща. Най-много да ни постват в BGMAMA. :kappa10000:

Лично аз мисля, че с цялата бежанска криза ние се разминахме леко, защото “тука е гадно” и всичките бягат към по-богатите държави.

1 Like

Стига и един човек да го прочете аз ще съм доволен. Относно разминаването ни, да. Но като кажеш “разминахме” това значи ,че е приключило, ала не е. Надявам се да продължава да ни се разминава. Но повече се надявам западните ни “другари” да осъзнаят какво си причиняват. :bulgaria: